Wednesday, April 21st, 2021
So what you learn is that content is king. For it to rock, this content needs to be provocative, a selection of words that glues eyeballs to the computer screen. Once your visitor arrives at your site, you have approximately 3 seconds or less to captivate their interest, to keep them continuing to read your information.
Think of all the articles that you?ve personally read yourself recently, or the videos that you’ve watched, or the webinars that you?ve listened to.
The initial exposure, the first few captivating words determines whether you want to spend more time viewing, listening, or reading on that site.
The competition is fierce out there, as you can’t expect everyone who visits your site would want to invest their valuable free time to engage in what you offer.
The Art Of Creating Provocative Content
Creating provocative content on the Internet, where every topic or subject is now repetitive, that’s usually poorly written and dry, with titles that are bland and pointless, are riddled with mistakes.
The headline, should be sculpted to grasp your readers attention in awe. This should be the focal point of retention, certainly more than the bottom line.
You have to attract the masses and flirt on the edge with them, while not poking your readers in the eye.
You need to instantly challenge, amuse, and embrace your audience while not being overly boasting or annoying. Grammar and spelling needs to be pitch perfect.
This particularly applies to your homepage of your blog, as it needs to be visually provocative enough so that it’s memorable, worthy of a bookmark.
It needs to be strikingly captivating, or controversial, to force the reader to share it with their friends or colleagues, by they saying… ?Hey, you really need to visit this site.”
So the key is to be as outstanding and memorable as possible, while flirting on the brink of the dramatics. To instantly stir up emotions.
How To Capture Audience Retention
• Begin by reading relevant publications and books in your niche, and then capsulize the content by summarizing it for your readers from your viewpoint
• Brainstorm for topic relevancy with others by discussing what’s currently trending
• Engage together with a team of your most trusted advisers. Having a mastermind group is an excellent way of improving your ideas as well as improving creativity
• Continuously invest in your own self development. There is a well known Japanese proverb that states: “Once I master something, then the creativity will follow”
• Always question the basic assumptions. This applies to your own, as well as the assumptions of your most trusted advisers and clients. What you’ll do is gain new insights for every situation
• Make sure that you take a contrarians point of view on everything by discussing a concept, it’s pros and cons. For instance, you don’t always necessarily need to agree with your clients on all issues. What you need is to question their basic premises and views, this in order to improve your business, from a different angle
• Create a story that your readers can relate to. Use stories to convey a particular concept or message, forcing them to develop new ideas while making them a lot more effective
• Interview, talk to those who intrigues you. This is an excellent way of getting new ideas, learning new things, and leveraging effective marketing methods while developing new content for your site based on the person you’ve just interviewed
• Social network by joining all the relevant useful smart online communities. What you’ll instantly gain is knowledge on what’s being discussed by your peers, while allowing you to lend help to others
The Elemental Construction Of A Site
This is based on the reviews and feedback of 1000’s of websites and blogs.
Researchers have come to the conclusion, that for a site and an organization to be successful in the digital world, there are a few key elements that must be met.
1.) – The Design Of The Site
The design of the site needs to be professionally tailored with appealing aesthetics, be as attractive as possible while being engaging and functional.
It needs to be easy to navigate around, this to immediately gain the visitors attention and trust, captivating them to stick around longer.
Make sure you properly manage the images and photos that appears on the site, which includes the theme, size, and placement of the photos.
Wisely select personalized captivating photos of yourself, your staff, and your clients testimonials, etc.
2.) – The Use Of Provocative Content
The content on your site especially the headline, needs to focus directly on your visitors interests, such as immediately addressing what’s in it for them.
How can you improve the readers state of mind and life, fortify their business, by they reading your article.
To accomplish this, strong provocative statements need to be developed or introduced in the form of solutions based on your products or services.
You need some type of hook, such as offering lower prices, or offering intellectual property that’s constantly evolving and updated.
3.) – Strategically Using Tactics
Know and determine what the branding of your business will be.
How it should be positioned online. Which components you’ll use to make the business or site a success.
Decide how you should be structuring your site, to reach out and communicate with your readers the best.
Streamline how they’ll purchase your products, how they’ll read your content, subscribe to your newsletters, or which outlet they’ll use to communicate back to you.
4.) – Using The Best Strategies
Without these issues not being resolved, the effectiveness of your site will be greatly diminished.
For instance, a site that’s well designed with excellent content, but doesn’t have a defined strategy is like driving a car without a map.
You then wonder why you’re visitors, aren’t reaching the intended desired destination.
If you offer great content on your site with an effective strategy, but have poor web design, you’ll immediately chase your visitors away faster than when they landed on your site.
A Streamlined Polished Online Product
Focus on all the issues that applies and are most important to your credibility.
If you feel that your leadership is your strong suit, then focus on that.
Use services such as Google Alerts, which will tell you how you?re being perceived, as well as detected.
If your sole aim is projecting issues which are only peripheral, then you need to alter what you?re emphasizing better.